To edit an existing campaign click 'Campaigns' in the top navigation bar.
Click the options button (...) next to the campaign you wish to edit.
You will be able to customise different elements such as:
- Campaign name
- Add a video or image
- Text and colours
- Questions for fundraisers and donors
- Donation handles; and
- Copy for fundraising pages
1. Setup: Here you will be able to customise the name, add a video, banner and logo, and colours.
2. Fundraising: Here you can allow or disallow fundraisers to create a page, adjust the fundraiser's default fundraising goal, alias, and the text they will see when a fundraiser signs up for your campaign.
Important: You will be able to use our Question Builder to set up questions that fundraisers can answer on registration. The data will be available to export data from a campaign once collected.
3. Donations: Here you will be able to customise the information that donors will see. The dollar handles, text on the donation page, and the Question Builder to capture data from the donors.
4. Advanced: In the advanced section you will be able to edit the default story of a fundraiser.
Please sign in to leave a comment.